Friday, July 11, 2014

New Super Smash Bros. Newcomer Announcement Coming this Monday


Hello, Everybody. I'm Back. 
I'm So Happy to Manage this Blog Again After I Attend my PE Class and Nintendo 3DS Direct Yesterday. My Computer is Now Working, And my wish is to Work it Forever. 
And Oh... What's This?
Mr. Masahiro Sakurai, My Best Friend is Miiverse Announced that There's a New Fighter Coming This Monday, July 14 at 7:00 AM US Pacific Time and 4:00 PM European Central Time. The Length for the Video is 3 Minutes ala Nintendo Direct Style. I Want a Veteran from SSB 64 to return to this Game. I'm So Excited!!! But, There are a lot of Rumors that Shulk will be coming to the Game.
Watch the Announcement this Monday at http://www.smashbros.com/

Tell Me, Guys. Which Character would you like to Introduce to SSB4? Shulk, Sora, Rayman, Or Ridley?

TO THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment